Saturday, October 10, 2015

God’s Goodness

Oh, thank God-He’s so good! His love never runs out!
 Psalms 107:1(MSG)
It was Saturday, October 10, 2015; I was wondering how Charlotte’s cancer check-up the day before had gone (see Trusting Him). Via text at 9:01am I got an update straight from the source.
Oh, I didn’t hear it! We are praising the Lord for a wonderful report. It really couldn’t have been better unless the doctor had said, ‘You do not have cancer’…
The spot is a very small one on my left lung. It was almost too small to biopsy. The doctor is taking my case before a board of [doctors] to clarify and determine what treatment to use. He will then give me his recommendation on how to proceed.
When all seems to be lost, isn’t it just like the Almighty to bring a ray of sunshine onto a very bleak situation? I’ve said it many a time on this blog that God is not human.

His thought pattern and time frame are vastly different from ours. Unlike us, He knows the beginning, middle, and end of our life story. It’s always wise to allow someone more intelligent than yourself control the steering wheel of your life.   Do you agree with me? Take a chance with God, and see how better the events in your world go. What have you got to lose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...