Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pray Continually

I Thessalonians 5:17 (NIV) states the above. When a person’s name or face comes to your mind, do you dismiss it as a bizarre coincidence? You’ll find I discuss prayer quite a bit on my weblog. Have you ever thought of saying a prayer of healing (protection or encouragement) when someone comes to mind. It’s quick and easy. I often find out later that my prayer recipient was facing some kind of trial at the moment I was lead to pray for him or her.
You do not need to be a “mighty prayer warrior” to be successful at this. The “average Joe” can make a real difference by offering this important service to God.

This is a much more productive use of your time when those moments occur than anything else one could do. It’s up to you on whether you divulge what you’ve done. Let God lead you in that. Be open to this, and the power it holds. I believe once you get used to it; you’ll be hooked. May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...