Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Plan

“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out-plans to take care of you, not to abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11, The Message)
If I understand the above verse correctly, it assures me that whatever I go through that God’s “got my back.” He will be holding my hand through every challenge life throws at me. You world can’t always be “sunshine and roses.” I find it reassuring that someone weigh smarter than me has a master plan of how things should be. When everything seem likes a big chaotic mess to me, the Almighty reassures me things are happening as they are meant to.

Do you ever dream what could be in your life? Do all you can, and then leave the rest to Him. Trusting Him takes a lot of the stress off of you. As much as you may think you can control life with your interpersonal skills-even you have limits. Let God do what he does best-controlling the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...