Monday, October 26, 2015

The Band: Create Your Own Story

Last night I dreamed that the band,_____________, got back together. They told me I could open for them if I formed a band by sundown. So I called my buddies,__________, ___________, and ___________, and we named ourselves ______________. Miraculously, we killed it at the show, and the crowd went especially crazy when we covered the song ______________. Afterward, we traveled the country playing cool venues like _____________ and eating ___________ at every Moe’s we came across. On the brink of breaking up, our song named _____________, which was inspired by my first love,_____________, went viral. If that weren’t awesome enough, we got invited to play on the TV show _____________. Just as I was shaking ______________’s hand, my alarm went off. Until the next dream…
v Courtesy of Moe’s Southwestern Grill


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...