Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Mother’s Psalm

The Lord is my Navigator, I shall not rush.
He maketh me to relax at all traffic lights.
He leadeth me through shopping hassles.
He restoreth my composure.
He giveth me strength to make ends meet for my family’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of laundry, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me.
Thy perspective and sense of humor, they comfort me.
Thou prepares me a table before me with the assistance of takeout.
Surely clutter and confusion shall follow me most of the days of my life, but I shall dwell in a happy home forever. Amen.

The First Baptist Chariot Newsletter, May 2010, issue 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...