Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stuck on You

After many years of marriage, I’ve learned one important fact about my wife. She is not a carbon copy of me. (How boring and awful would that be?) Her creativity, spiritual gifts, intuition, and life point of view are uniquely different from mine as her husband. I smile as Proverbs 31:10 (MSG) reminds me of her, an important asset in my life. It says, “a good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds.”
A goal with the women in your church is to build relationships with other ladies in a multigenerational (different age groups) congregation.
Helping women find their true purpose in life is vital. Though independence is popular these days with ladies worldwide, interdependence with other females is crucial. (You are stronger together than alone.) You can inspire women to be all God wants them to be. Be strengthened by other women that may not be so different from yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...