Monday, August 17, 2015

Good Times


I’ve always enjoyed creative ways of saying something that others might deem unacceptable. (It must be my fascination for creating unique thought.) My sister Kim is two years my junior. One reason I love her so much is that she has that distinctive sibling humor that only happens when you are family.

My 52nd birthday is on Tuesday, August 18, 2015. (Golden Buckeye Card here I come.) I simply loved my sister’s card (by Carlton Cards). It really made me laugh. The inside greeting said, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD SCHITT.” You can now look at the attached picture, which is the front of the card.

This is probably the raciest post you will ever read on Encourage Me. This card amazed me as I’d never seen all the phrases in one location. Hopefully, you will smile as big as I did.

Both the Bible and I want you to enjoy all the emotional and physical benefits of laughter. (Read below) It’s easy. Just allow the hilarity  inside you to bubble out.

v Proverbs 17:22 (MSG): “A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired.”

v Proverbs 15:13 (MSG): “A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face; a sad heart makes it hard to get through the day.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...