Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Simply Unforgettable

Dearest Bobbi,
For quite awhile things have been rather rocky in our marriage. We’ve been a lot like our Chihuahua dogs, Rosco and Chico, when they fight. From experience, we both know that warring Chihuahuas can be both vicious and bloody. The result is all parties involved manage to get hurt somehow.
Changing the subject, you know how expensive roses have gotten? You deserve five dozen roses, but all our budget can handle is the background on this post. Enjoy the wonderfully fragrant aroma.
I remember when we first met over the phone. Long distance communication was important. Our wedding and honeymoon photos show a couple deeply in love. I think we’ve both allowed all of our many challenging life experiences to separate us emotionally. I know we both agree some kind of positive change needs to happen.
I can honestly say that I’ve never met anyone like you. You have a kind heart, and a personality that wishes to assist and encourage others (just like me). Maybe I’ve never completely expressed this before, but I need you to keep this crazy unit known as our family (dogs included) from spinning off into who knows where.
You always make me look good as your husband. You are definitely an asset to all the goals I aspire to in life. When we are seen together, I wonder how many individuals think, “What a goof. He definitely married up.”
A line of Nat King Cole’s Unforgettable says,
That’s why, darling, it’s incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am
Unforgettable, too.
It’s us. I won’t drag this post on any longer. Always know, I love you, and I got your back.
XXXXXOOOOOOXXXXOOOO

Your Man, Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...