Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Background of My Life

What kind of music do you enjoy? What type of music puts you in a relaxed mood? When I am writing or doing errands around my home, I like to listen to one of the Music Choice channels. Soundscapes is soft, ethereal, New Age music that doesn’t require any concentration. At a low volume, it’s great background to the melody of my life. Soundscapes makes me feel like my life is somehow manageable, and all is love and peace.
Though music has a great effect on our moods and emotions, what positive choices do you need to make to come to terms with who the real you is? Others may not approve of the life decisions you make, but in the long run, you are the one who has to be happy with the individual you are when go to sleep at night.
Positive changes in one’s life are not always easy to make. People you love and respect may vehemently disagree with your life selections. Again it all boils down to this, can you live with yourself if you choose to make someone else’s life goals your own.

It’s always good to research things out and get others opinions, but in the end God gave you free will so you can think with the brain he gave you. I trust you will make the right decision your heart is leading you to. I feel happiness awaits a better you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...