Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Funny Life?

“A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired.” Proverbs 17:22 (MSG) “a time to laugh…” Ecclesiastes 17:22 (KJV) These verses lead me to believe that God wants you happy, and laughter can be part of your everyday life. I’ve covered the topic of “laughter” before in posts like My Sitcom Life and A Time to Laugh.
Let’s revisit this topic with something of value to you (hopefully). Have you ever noticed when your life seems to be going down the toilet that a good period of solid laughter (through whatever means) seems to make things much less gloomy? The circumstances haven’t changed, but your outlook has. Try it for yourself, and notice the difference in you.
I personally believe if you look for the humorous moments in your life. Overall, you’ll be a much more joyful, positive individual. I’ve got no data to back that up, but my heart tells me it is true. That may not be enough proof for some, but it is all I need.
You are in charge of the quality of your own destiny. We all know life is not always fair, and the bad stuff can not always be avoided. Laugh, and enjoy life more. Don’t, and possibly become a critical, depressing person that few want to be around.

Many of us have issues that we can barely handle. Don’t be the type of human being that makes someone burdens heavier by adding your own to what’s already there. What kind of person do you wish to be? Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...