Friday, February 20, 2015

Snow Rage

I heard the above phrase on the show, Inside Edition. It’s real all right, and is defined on the Internet as “rage brought on by all snow storm related things.” I am not writing this post to defend snow rage one way on the other, but I can understand it.
One can only imagine all the issues that would lead to snow rage. They might include transportation issues, weather difficulties, school cancellations (for the kids), and the list could go on.
Of course, people like me are really never happy with the weather. In summer, I am so hot I want coolness of the winter. In winter, I am so cold I wish for the heat of summer. In the autumn, I want spring here so the leaves will stop falling. In spring, summer needs to get here soon. It’s a dizzying “circle of life.”

So the next time this term comes up, you read it here first. If you wait long enough, everything will eventually change. That’s a guarantee. No matter what the weather, have a marvelous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...