Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Prayer for You

Thank you so much so much for checking out my blog. Hopefully, in the variety of items you will find something both entertaining and mentally challenging.
I would like to do something for you right now via this article. Over the years my wife, Bobbi, has texted many prayers for whatever the need might be (resolution to a problem, a profitable day with as little difficulties as possible).
Though I don’t know you personally, would you allow me to mention you to Jesus in prayer? Let’s begin.
Dear Jesus,
I sense I have a new friend. I don’t know their needs, but You do. If their body or a relationship needs Your healing touch, please grant that. Give them emotional peace (and strength) in their daily life. Help them to sense Your presence throughout their day. Let them know that You really do love them. Allow them to be successful in the workings of their world around them. Jesus, I thank You for this individual. Please allow Your richest blessings to reign down on them. In Your name I pray, amen.

Somehow, I hope this helped. So you haven’t been to church in a while maybe for a variety of different reasons. (Did God disappoint you? Has a church emotionally scarred you?) God wants a second chance to connect with you. He loves you. Please visit Him. Remember your prayer to Him doesn’t need to be fancy. Cry out to Him like a frightened child in the middle of the night. He is patiently waiting for you after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...