Friday, December 18, 2015

Love Statements from a Wife (to Her Husband)

1.  You look handsome.
2.  I’m so proud of you for fill in the blank.
3.  I trust you with my life.
4.  I want to grow old with you.
5.  I support your life endeavors.
6.  I appreciate you for fill in the blank.
7.  You make me happy.
8.  I was wrong for fill in the blank.
9.  You give my life purpose.
10.     How can I encourage you?
11.     I’m fine with you spending a night out with your guy friends.
12.     Have I told you lately what a fantastic fill in the blank you are?
13.     I enjoy spending time with you.
14.     You make me look good.
15.     Do you like my new negligee? (Let’s get naughty tonight.)
16.     I feel safe around you.
17.     You are a godly man that I respect.
18.     You are my best friend.
19.     I made your favorite meal tonight just because I love you.
20.     Can I help you with that?
*Adapted from 9 Things a Man Wants to Hear by Tennille Ford of The Marriage Club


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...