Monday, November 23, 2015

By Coincidence or Divinely Coordinated?

Sometimes we are unaware of the impact of our words on others, or how their words may impact us. Take these e-mail examples from my life with author Alisha Payne of the book, Woman Up.
Thursday, November 19, 2015, 6:02 PM
Alisha,
I met you and your friend today when you stopped by the Creekside shop.* I and two other women were decorating for the [Gahanna] Holiday Lights festival this weekend. I will be unable to attend your book signing as I have other plans, but best of luck. Your book would be something I would read if I were a woman. I love the cover. It is very creative.

I have had three books published by PublishAmerica. DEAR GOD, PLEASE MAKE ME THE PERSON MY DOGS THINK I AM is inspirational lessons my dogs taught during my cancer 2009 and now. It can also be found on Amazon E-book. ALL FOR ONE is modernized Bible stories. WHATEVER involves inspiring your creative writing skills. 

I would like to recommend my encouragement blog below when you need an emotional pick up. I can sense you are helping many women. Keep up the good work…God bless you.
Robert A. Kinker
My Blog, ENCOURAGE ME
www.gahannablogman.blogspot.com
*Empty bread shop

Friday, November 20, 2015, 7:41AM

Mr. Kinker,
You never know who God will use to inspire you! I thank you for your obedience to reach out to me. I needed to be reminded that God divinely orchestrates people to bless and uplift His people. I will definitely connect with you after my book signing and certainly look at you blog. 

Your books sound amazing in which I will purchase in the very near future.

Again, thank you for encouraging me today. I truly appreciate it and pray that God will favor you and the hand of your works!
Alisha 


Friday, November 20, 2015, 11:23 PM
Alisha,
How did your book signing go tonight?* Whether you ever buy one of my books or read my blog, your e-mail did a great job of encouraging me. It makes me feel I am succeeding in my life goal of encouraging others. I told my pastor, Kelly Preston about your book. Her book, 5 TRUTHS ABOUT WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. Here is the summary on Amazon.

"When a woman is empowered by God and the Church recognizes her calling, everyone wins. Kelly Preston unpacks key scriptures that have created controversy over the biblical role of women in leadership. Along with biblical insights, stories of women in leadership throughout history, and points from the author's personal journey, each chapter includes: • Truths to remember • Questions for personal growth • Personal truth reflection.

 Author Bio: Kelly Preston is the lead pastor of Eastside Community Church, in Columbus Ohio. She is an ordained minister with the Assemblies of God, and has a Master's degree in Christian Ministries from the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. Kelly and her husband, Greg, love life and love raising their 3 children. One of her life verses includes: Zephaniah 3:17... "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with dancing."

Keep writing, and inspiring women to be all that they can be. I do hope you can make time to check out my blog. God bless you.

Robert A. Kinker
My Blog, ENCOURAGE ME
www.gahannablogman.blogspot.com

*Alisha is a motivational speaker and life coach. Her intimate book signing was held at the Lew Griffin Gallery in the Creekside area of Gahanna on Friday, November 20, 2015, from 5-7pm.

Saturday, November 21, 2015




https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Mr. Kinker,
Great Morning, last night was truly a blessing. In this experience I have learned that for the most part it is not about the amount of books sold (although I have to sell them). It has been more about the connections that God has orchestrated. He connected me with Mr. Lew Griffin who will forever be a part of my life (he just doesn't know it yet.)

Through that, I have been connected with you for "Such a time as this."* I read some of your blogs. And it was through them that I have truly decided to write mine. I have been avoiding it for 6 months. Dozens of people have told me to write, but I had every excuse not to. Now I see the power in writing one. It was just one word from your blogs that has inspired me to write.

I have learned never to underestimate the power of Godly people's
impartation of encouragement! It's like a powerful drug that fuels the spirit. I plan to be in your area on Sunday for the Christmas festivities. I will drop off a book for you and your pastor. I've heard of her and would also love to connect with her. Again, I thank you for giving your God-inspired gift to me!
Alisha 
*Post I’ll Say A Little Prayer for You


One day when you are dead, and all that is left of you is the memories friends and family have of you; will your legacy be described as “such a royal pain in the back end” or “they were generous in helping others?” How do you want to be described? Think about that now, and make any needed changes before your time is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...