Saturday, March 14, 2015

Slogans

I am a big proponent of the above advertising catch phrases. It’s a quick way to get a cross an important.  Lash Chevrolet (in Johnstown, OH) has a unique motto for their TV commercial. “When it comes to relationship, we’re all about people.” As much as that may be for this automobile dealership, there is a much bigger meaning at large. Shouldn’t we all be about our connection with other human beings? Your simple kind word or act of concern could change the trajectory of someone’s life path.
The church I attend, Eastside Community Church at www.eccag.org, has one of the best church slogans I’ve ever come across in the many churches I’ve attended. “Ordinary people…extraordinary God” tells me several things. I may be ordinary, but my God is above average. It also makes sense that if our God is wiser than we are that He could better handle our challenges than we can.

If there was a slogan (simple phrase) for the main point of why you are here on Earth, what would it be? By going to my blog you’ve learned what mine is. “Encourage Me…The advice guru that challenges your way of thinking.” The “me” refers to those I wish to encourage with my blog. Where do you want to go with your life? A precise motto can be a target for you to shoot for. If your goals change, you can always revise your slogan. You need to believe yourself to achieve the best in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...