Friday, March 6, 2015

Seeing Clearly Now

I’ve had glasses since I was a in my mid-teens. There was that brief stint in my twenties where I had electric blue contact lenses. Recently, I picked up my new glasses. The world around me seems a lot clearer. I like the new look of these glasses. This glass selfie is of the unshaven me (see attached picture).
President Abraham Lincoln once said, “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Are you the best version of you that is possible?  Are there changes that need to be made to put you in the best place possible in your life? What’s keeping you from getting there?

Jeremiah 29:11 says God knows where we need to be, and how to get there. Why not trust your future to Someone smarter than yourself? Doesn’t that make perfect sense? It is true that my eyesight with my new glasses seems greatly improved. Can the same be said about your own life plans? Are things much clearer now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...