Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunrise…Sunset

Directions: Pray any of these scripture passages at the start and end of your day. See how much better your daily schedule progresses.

1.  This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
2.  God’s mercy and grace are new every morning in my life.
3.  I receive because I am God’s child.
4.  I have been filled with His Spirit.
5.  Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.
6.  The Holy Spirit will give me wisdom and discernment regarding every decision I need to make today.
7.  When I acknowledge God through prayer and worship, my steps are ordered and directed of Him.
8.  The Lord gives me wisdom and might concerning all the affairs of my life.
9.  I choose to be a blessing to all those around me.
10.              No matter what happens today, I know God will see me through.
11.             I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and if God is for me then no one can be against me.
12.             I choose to honor God today by the words, I speak, I will honor God by the way I act. I honor God by allowing His love, light and truth to shine through me.
13.             I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath.
14.             I am blessed coming in and blessed going out.
15.             He always causes me to triumph.
16.             No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
17.             I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
18.             Today is going to be a great day. [i]




[i] Adapted from an article on www.memorydelight.com.  Verses used in this prayer guide include Psalms 118:24; Lamentations 3:22-23; Proverbs 3:6; Philippians 4:13; and Romans 8:31.

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding verses Robert, a great reminder of how to start our day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding verses Robert, a great reminder of how to start our day

    ReplyDelete

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...