Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Simply the Best

Whenever you cross my mind, I thank my God for you and for the gift of knowing you. Philippians 1:3 (VOICE)

This post is for those of you that read ENCOURAGE ME (on a regular basis). I wanted to take a moment just to thank my readers for validating me as a writer while also helping me to improve at a skill that I adore performing.  (I know that we’ve both been good for each other.)

From the few of you I have had the privilege of hearing from; I believe you have found many of my posts to have benefited in your busy life. I feel privileged that you are taking time to consider what I’m blogging.

As a writer, knowing that what you’ve written is making a difference in someone’s existence makes you happy and feel responsible (all at the same time). I want you to know that I take the ministry of blessing my readers very seriously.

Do know that I do my best to spot check verse references, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and the overall tone of the post to ensure that it says exactly what it needs to. This can happen in days or hours. I also allow this blog to be spirit-led.

That means if I feel a post is headed in a direction I didn’t intend. I allow that because I have no idea who God may need my words to speak to. Again, thanks for giving me a reason to encourage and challenge through the medium of blogging.


My wife, Bobbi, has been a major asset with my blog. She helped me start the ENCOURAGE ME blog group (so I could make sure the people I care for the most) heard from me every time I was inspired to write. My intelligent spouse is also responsible for showing me how to send you the reminders every time when I have something new to share with you.

Thanks for all of you who choose to answer the question teasers with each new post. Please make sure you read the post each question is designed to go with as that is their purpose for existing. Discover what I am contemplating on.


If you are able to help me with a challenge I’m having, please contact me. The reminders you receive are generated from the Facebook icon at the bottom of each post in ENCOURAGE ME. I have no control over the bizarre pictures you may be seeing with what is finally shown on your Facebook account.

Both Bobbi and I have no idea how to control this. Since I tend to be a bit of a controlling perfectionist, it drives me crazy that I have to ignore this issue. My hands are figuratively tied (with no resolution in the near horizon).


I’m sure God is trying to teach me a lesson in all of this. If anyone knows of a solution for this personal challenge, please contact me as soon as possible (ASAP) via a private message on my personal Facebook page. God bless you all. Keep reading and I won’t stop writing.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for never giving up. Sometimes I give you a hard time about your writing but I am proud of you for standing strong in what you do. I see how much work your putting into each and every post you write. I personally couldn't do it. Love you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for never giving up. Sometimes I give you a hard time about your writing but I am proud of you for standing strong in what you do. I see how much work your putting into each and every post you write. I personally couldn't do it. Love you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi, your comments are precious. Thank you for helping Robert, he is doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi, your comments are precious. Thank you for helping Robert, he is doing a great job

    ReplyDelete

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...