Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Debt of Gratitude

Christian artists like Ray Boltz had some big hits during the zenith of his career. One of his songs, Thank You, was performed by (minor) religious soloist at churches, Christian high school commencements, and even funerals all over the United States. Take just a second to read the very short chorus of this song to see if it applies to you.
Thank You for giving to the Lord I am a life that was changed
Thank You for giving to the Lord I am so glad you gave
Is there anyone that has invested in your life that completely changed the direction of your existence today? Have you thanked them recently? If they have passed away, you can still relay the message, or even ask God to relay memo to your loved one.
My mother influenced me as a child, and still makes her mark in my life as an adult. Though my father has been gone for a long time, he left a legacy of both the good and the bad.  All of this has made me the joy (and irritation) that my family cherishes about me. So, you have a request to fulfill for me. Time is short. Please don’t delay in making your thankfulness known to those who mean the world to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything

  “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” (Saint Augustine) It shouldn’t be surprising th...